<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

'O' level's Chinese Oral
Thursday, June 29, 2006
SIGH... I'm back blogging... after like 2 years but SADLY, I have to mark the start with really bad feelings... Today is my O level's Chinese Oral... I was really nervous the whole day! AMAZINGLY, i manage to survive until 1.30 (we were let off 1 period early due to oral). I was so nervous until I reached the hall. Suddenly all those nervousness evaporated into thin air. We sat there chatting happily while we were waiting for our turns. We even told jokes n hummed songs to calm each other down. Finally, it was my turn, all the emotions suddenly spilled into me. I sat there jittery in my seat, clutching the passage as I slowly scanned it for any difficut words. Lucky for me, I knew how to read most of it. Then I slowly practiced reading with expression and accuracy for 5 mins (which was the preperation time). Ms Sri was the time keeper and she was so nice. She even wished me luck twice before my oral. When time was up, I went to the waiting line and sat there nervously as I watched Seow Peng take her oral. It was really scary! My mind was in a whril. I just stared there and hoped she took longer. I never wanted my turn to come. Obviously, it didn't come true. When I sat down and handed over my IC, the teachers eyed me carefully making me even worst. I read the passage worst than I expected. Due to my nervousness, I missed many words accidentally and mispronounced many more. For every mistake I make, I make even more. I was feeling horrible! Conversation was even worst! When the male examiner told me the question, I thought my ears were playing tricks on me. He spoke so softly, I had to sit on the edge of my seat juz to catch what he was trying to say. The topic was "Student do no take music, arts and CE lessons seriously, what do you think?" The topic sounded easy however I was in such a stressed state that my brain just wouldn't function! I kept repeating my points and he had to keep promting me juz to keep me talking. Each time I answered his question, I could not carry on! In the end, he had to promt me with another. After ONLY 5 mins, the exam was over, i left the hall with only one thing on my mind: I'm so screwed... After that, i went home taking the same bus with Hannah, Derron, Daniel and Leong Hock. We had a boring ride home with the guys talking about DOTA the whole time. Well, that's it. Wow, long post. Guess the oral left a huge impact on me. Sigh... I do hope i can scrape though though. Haha. Hope tomorrow I will have nicer things to post about! =)
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
8:48 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|