<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Woohoo! Superband!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Woah, today ah, long story. Got sooo many things happen!!! Ahahahax! Let me slowly slowly say k? Buahahaha! I had Chemistry this morning. Then I went home. The end-NOT! Hahax! God, I'm so high! Pardon my lameness. =D Ok, I'll skip the chem and physics practical since it was so boring. Ok, after the practical, Jas, Anuja and I went to Bedok interchange. I had my dental appointment so I left them at Bedok library for it. Jas told me to get hot pink braces but there was no hot pink! So I took purple instead (*smiles*). Anyway, after that, we went to... PIZZA HUT! Woohoo! Pizza! We had a problem with the set meal because it was 2 soups and 2 pepsi for 3 of us so we shared our drinks and soup. While we were eating, Jas had a problem with dinning etiquite -- she just couldn't hold the fork and knife right! Hahax! I had a little lesson with her on that which she 'mastered' during her whole pizza meal. =D (I succeeded!) Yepz! After lunch, we said good bye to Anuja while Jas and I left for IMM for the Superband thingy which starts at 2. By the time we reached the MRT station, it was already 1pm. To get to Jurong East from Bedok, it was 41 mins! (as stated on the board) We stood for most of the journey and almost missed the stop since we were quite unfamiliar with the west side of Singapore. Hahax! By the time we reached Jurong East, it was already 1.50! Then we walked all the way to IMM. From the MRT station, we followed a curved path towards the building. When we reached the main road, we were obstructed by those railings in the middle of the road. We crossed over there and wanted to climb but decided not to since the winds was very strong and we were wearing uniform (shich means skirts). No choice then, we had to cross the road again and take the overhead bridge. There were others who chose to climb though. Sigh... As we were walking in quickly, it was starting to rain! So we rushed all the way to the 3rd floor where the event held. When we reached the place, it was already crowded! Jas and I took a very long time to find a good spot to take pictures and see the bands. After finding a spot (although not so good since we were at the back), the event finally started. After much talk from the superhost girl, it was finally time for them to come out. The crowd was crazy. First was LUCIFY! God sia, I almost screamed myself hoarse! Hahax! I was over the moon then, all I could think of was getting photos and listening to their performance since I couldn't see them (sad loh...). However, I did manage to catch a glimpse here and there. They did the "Yi Qi Zhou Ba" rap (by ENERGY and Luo Zhi Xiang) and they even cat walked! Hahax!!! So cool loh! Aiya, I so happy until I forgot most of it le. Anyway I took many photos! Here are some of the clearer ones: Most of the pictures are of kuek, no wait, make that ALL my clear pictures are of kuek! Hahax! I wanted Misaki's photo more but HEY! KUEK IS CUTE TOO!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!! Well, J3 was up next, it was quite boring. Poor J3, wonder wad happened to their fans... No one scream for them one. So sad. BUT, their song was so nice! They really can sing very well. Then later was Mi Lu Bing. Their fan base was very big so I couldn't be bothered to scream for them. I was recharging for Soul anyway. Well, after them was SOUL! They sang "More Than Words", another ENERGY song! Hahax! Well, They danced also (obviously, since they are DAMN good at it!). Well, I did take pics of them oso! Most of them are on Ishi (for Jas). Hahax! Yepz, but since my photography sux, and I'm too short and I was so high (abit contradicting there) here are some of my clearer pics: Well, after all that, they all came back out again! After somemore talk, they all started throwing out little souveniers to the audience! Well, I was a bit blur and was just taking photos when Jas picked up one on the floor. Hahax! She so lucky! Then later I just stared at her an laughed. She then saw Justis facing us and throwing somemore, so she shouted "JUSTIS!" He looked over to her and threw one towards us! Hahax! It was abit off BUT Jas being the netballer, managed to whack it in attempt to catch it. (she failed though) HOWEVER it did drop over to my side and I GOT ONE TOO!!!

Hahax! It's this SUPERBAND magnet thingy that has a battery and would blink when the connection is right. It's really COOL since the logo is so nice! Hahax! THANK YOU JUSTIS AND JAS!!! WOOHOO! J&J =D After they left, we lingered around a little longer to take photos of the board they signed. Hahax! It was so tiring after that. My high-ness evaporated that instant due to fatigue. Hahax. So we went to Mcdonalds for a drink and some rest after taking enough photos. I finished a whole medium Iced Lemon Tea in 10mins! Hahax! Shows how thirsty I was. Well, we attempted to buy Chong's present since we were afraid we do not have time later. However, IMM is sure boring... Nothing at all! Hahax! So, sorry Chong. We'll get it later =D

After that we wanted to go to another shopping centre when we saw this Zhiyang banner. He was going to perform at the charity fiesta just next to the MRT station at 5pm. I wanted to get a glimpse of him so we waited at popular until 5. When we got there at 5, some other band was playing so, not to waste time, we decided to go home.

I parted with Jas at outram since I was going to my grandma's house. First time I was going there since she shifted and I sort of got lost. At Outram, never did I realised that the N-E line was so far from the E-W line! From the E-W line, I had to go up 1 floor, go 1 floor down at another place, then 1 floor down again, cross a really long underpass, go down 1 more floor, before I reached the N-E station! Goodness! I was already so tired! What a torture... At Boon Keng, I didn't know which exit to take so I decided to try my luck befor calling my mum. I started with exit A. When I went up, it looked unfamiliar so I went back down. Next, exit B. Ah, it looked familiar. I'm correct! That was when my mum called and said I was at the wrong place. I was suppose to take exit C... Sigh, so I had to walk all the way back down and leave via exit C. After almost 20 mins of not finding my way, my mum gave up explaining and decided to fetch me from the bus stop. Yea, so I was grumpy and tired as we walked all the way there.

It was quite a waste of time there. There was nothing to do and hardly anyone was there. I sat around til about 8+ when I heard FIREWORKS! The NDP preview was held today and so we had to honour of listening to fireworks. Yea, listen only. It was sad since we were at the back and were blocked by the front blocks. However, I did manage to catch a glimpse of it and they were really pretty! Hahax!

Ok la, I'm really tired le. This post also very long already! Hahax! I'm still very high though. I'm definitely going to feel the side effects tomorrow. K la, Ja~ =D

--Mary HAD a little lamb--
8:48 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|