World Cup Finals!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Guess what time I woke up today? 4am! I actually managed to wake up! Hahax! Well, I woke up to study chemistry, since I hardly studied yesterday. (Was watching Pirates Of The Carribean. Jack Sparrow so
cool!) Anyway, so to make up for it, I woke up at 4am and to 'study'.
At 4+, Daddy was still watching the World Cup finals - Italy Vs France. It was still 1v1 when I checked then and they were playing during extra time. I had to drag myself to my books and managed to cram a little chemistry until the match went into penalty shootout. At that, I ditched my books and watched the penalty. In the end, Italy won. (Though I did not feel happy nor sad =.=) and I had to go back to my mugging T-T. I studied until around 5.30am before bathing and heading for school.
Today was a very cold day. Much to our dissappointment, assembly still carries on as usual. Today was a prize giving ceremony for Best in Subjects and for the New South Wales awards. Roshni got best for 5 subjects! (smartass...) That alone is $50 popular voucher, not to forget her first in level prize-another $50 popular voucher! Sigh... They gave us this notice about the half day they promised us. It will be this Friday. Sigh.. Why Friday? It has the least periods! I also realised that I got the dat for my listening comprehension wrong. Its suppose to be on the 17th and not the 14th. Argh...
Well, the whole day after that was quite normal- lessons go on, more work to do, more tired I get etc... Well, the last 2 periods of the day was C.E. However, Ms Erma didn't turn up for lesson. So after slacking for 1 period, we decided to release ourselves early for lunch. Hahax! After 2 years of not having lunch in the canteen, I finally ate crispy noodles yesterday! I ca
n't believe it though, the priced incresed from $1.20 to $1.30 =.= Everything also must pay more. After that, we went back to class to 'study' chem. In the end we ended up vandalising our tables somemore. Hahax! Last year we did 'ah ke duo bu shi', our octopus. It was drawn on both Jas's and my table. It was half devil, half angel - devil on my side, angel on hers:
Aww, isn't it cute? The name was octopus translated in chinese. Haha. Anyway, as I've said, I drew another one. This time it's a jellyfish. Same thing applies, devil on my side, angel on hers:
Hahax, guess it didn't turn out as nice as ah ke duo bu shi. Anyway, it's name Water Mother is shui mu directly translated (mentioned by niu nai once =D) so we decided to use its name. It was done in less than 15 mins so it didn't turn out as nice. ah ke duo bu shi was done over sec 3! Hahax!
The chem test started late today (3+) and ended later than usual (5.20). By the time I finished the paper, I was exhausted-mentally and physically. (there was a lot of writing to do) By the time I got home, it was almost 7.
Daddy bought a new phone today Nokia 6280. Its quite a fat and big slide up phone but its quite classy. The functions are so complicated though, not very user friendly. Oh, and Daddy bought me something too! I got a 1GB memory card for my K750i! I was so happy sia! He said it only cost $68, which is cheap for such a big memory space! Haha! My fone is now my personaly mp3 player! Well, then I went to watch superband. Ishi cut his hair... he looked so weird! O.o Hahax! Misaki was wearing this pink thing that looked like a corset. O.o! Hahax! He looked even more girly! Kuek still as shuai though. Hehe, but they not so high yesterday. Don't know why also but it was a little slower than the actual piece. (They sang di yi tian by Sun Yan Zhi). Well, I'm off to mug for S.S tomorrow le.
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
7:47 PM