<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Before Superband...
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Harlo! I've juz come back from school and I'm feeling VERY HIGH NOW! WOOHOO! I'm going to be at the expo at around 3+ later to collect my SOUL T-SHIRT! Wahahaha! Yepz! I also got my Grand Finals Tix le! Best part is, it only cost $15! Jas managed to find a cheaper seller =D Here's a pic of it:

The ticket so nice right? My number is 1873 while Jas's number is 1872 =D

Sigh, here's the bad news... I just found out that the show ends at 11pm. How? So late... I promised mummy that I'll come home early... Sigh... I feel so bad... T-T Not only that... Daddy not very happy that I'm going for the finals... Then I told him 9+ end thats why he let me go... However, that time I really didn't know it'll end so late! *sobx*

O well, I'll take things as they come. For now, I'm going to remain HIGH! Whee!!!

--Mary HAD a little lamb--
1:21 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|