<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Chinese Results and English Oral
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Ok, this is a delayed post. Hahax I wanted to post yesterday but I was too tired. Anyway, I got back my Chinese Reuslts today and guess what? I ACTUALLY GOT AN A2!!! The most surprising thing was, I got a distinction for my ORAL! I was qutie certain I screwed that one up! I felt like I was the happiest person then! Never did I expect it! THANK YOU MS LOW! =D I owe that to you. At least now I do not have to worry about chinese. Yay! Oh ya, did I mention that it was my first A in secondary school? (apart for midyears which I was because of the spelling which pulled me up) Anyway, after all that happiness, we had our English Oral exams. My examiner was so cute! He actually waved us over, and I really meant wave. He had this very wide smile on his face which made me feel less nervous! I felt that I did well, apart for the fact my other examiner almost dozed off. His eyes were literally drooping! I got a shock at first but continued anyway. Hahax! I'm like, OVER THE MOON NOW! Whee!
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
8:11 AM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|