<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Another $ Spending Day...
Friday, December 22, 2006
Guess where we (Jas n I) went today? Lolx, bet u can't. We actually went all the way to Tiong Bahru! Hahax. It was Jas's idea actually. She and her "Tiong Bahru Comic connection got alot of DBSK stuff!" Hahax. She and her DBSK obsession. Well, we took a 45 min train ride all the way there and spent almost 30 mins in that shop. All she bought was a screen protector with a sketch of JaeJoong's face on it. -_- Hahax. Oh well, at least we didn't go there for nothing. Did I mention we bought tickets to watch Night At The Museum? Lolx. Well, we bought tickets for the 3.30 show and we still had almost 2 hours to spare! So we went for lunch at KFC. After we left, we were just in time to catch a mini 10 min performance by some Baby Loony Toons characters! Hahax! There was lola bunny, Buggs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Tweety Bird. Lolx Tweety was as big as all of them! We videoed them dancing and singing then we went off to waste more time till the show starts. After that we went to various CD shops, gift shops, sports shops and Popular to pass time. Well, I'm going to Fast Forward here. >>>>>>> 5 mins before time, we rushed to NTUC to buy food. You know what the food is for. =D

Finally we were going in to watch the movie. Outside the cinema was a huge cardboard featuring Death Note 2. I actually saw a girl going up to hug the picture of Raito (Light) Lolx. I think her boyfriend was there also, just standing behind her and watching. Hahax. Well, in the cinema, there was someone who sat in our places. We were so blur, just standing around. How can people do this? Anyway, THE SHOW WAS GREAT! Anyone who is actually hesitating whether to watch the movie, DON'T! It was hilarious! The plot is really one of a kind. Hahax. Well, I'm not going to have spoilers here so.. GO WATCH IT!

Anyway, after the movie, we wanted a train from Tiong Bahru to City Hall where we would transfer to Orchard. Somewhere in between Outram and Raffles place, the train stopped. At first we though that it would start almost immediately like it always does. However, this time it actually stopped there for almost 2 mins! Well, we were suddenly thinking negative thoughts (What if the train behind catches up? Lol) I got quite freaked out so we alighted at Raffles Place instead of the intended City Hall. Hahax. Well, I later went to redeem the watch my dad told me to go get. It was supposed to be worth $700+. Lol. I don't think so though... HOWEVER, the watch is really very attractive. It is a Hamilton watch with a leather strap and a metal buckle. After inspecting it further, I realised that there was words written on the minute hand-"Butterflies in flight"

Well, after that, we got back on the train and headed to Daiso in Plaza Singapura. Jas wanted to get a $2 jar for her stars since she was semi-broke. Lolx. I got a bag for my watch since the lady at the redemption counter didn't give me one. Lolx. Tired and contented, we all went home then. By the time I reached home, it was almost 8 le.

Well, tiring day... but HEY! I made it a point to blog! =D Ja ne~
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
9:09 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|