<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

New Blog Layout
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Yay! I finally changed my blog layout. I got sick of my own work so i decided to get something well made and guess what I found? A gazette skin! Yay! Haha. It is nice isn't it? Hahax. At least it is a 100 times better than my own pathetic skin. Hahax. Well, I've been doing some thinking after the posting results.. Maybe going to Meridian isn't dat bad after all. Haha. I guess I was just too disappointed that day. Rejection is a horrible feeling. Haha. Well, I'll try to look forward to going there. Hopefully, just like what happened in Secondary School, I will not look back and regret. Haha. Oh, Faith just introduced me to this new band Baroque. Their songs are quite nice! Especially Cherry King. Hahax. No wonder Faith put it as her nick. The song is very upbeat and catchy. Makes you very high immediately! Hahax. Well, holidays are almost over already. Everything is moving too fast! Hahax. I dun want this year to end... Its kind of ending on a sad note.. O well, I'll just have to enjoy each day ne? Hahax Ja~
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
5:40 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|