<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Back after Sooooo Long =D
Monday, March 05, 2007
Hihi! I know u miss me Ger, lolx. Ok, I shall update! After like, 1 month? LOLX!

Its getting quite sad actually... Last Friday was the last day our whole CG can be together again T-T I guess all good things do have to end. I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed being with you guys for the past 3 months. It has been exicting and really memoriable! I'M GONNA MISS ALL OF YOU!

Hahax. Well, Da Jie's book was certainly something I'm going to remembr for awhile. It was the first time that I actually did something like that and it was, well, tiring. BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH IT! She was so happy! =D (Btw, THX JOSEPHINE! I read your blog! =D)

Ah... I realised I never did post any pictures of my CG here so I'll do it in a seperate post later. Lolx

Well, we are having a CG outing later! So exciting. Hopefully its not like the 4A gathering... Hahax. We are going to play... badminton. LOLX! I hope I still can at least play. Lolx.

Ok, I will remember to keep updating >.< thought I'm losing a bit of interest... But yeah, I'll try =D! JA~
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
8:19 AM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|