<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Me? Assistant CG Rep? Lolx
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Ok.. First surprising news. I'm the new assistant CG rep. Lolx. Well, actually I don't really mind it at all. It just came as a surprise. I was kind of stoning during the elections and then I heard my name. So my initial reaction was.... Huh? Me? Oh, anything loh. Hahax. So yeah, I'm assistant CG rep. Lolx.

Well, we had only 1 lecture today (econs) then 3 free periods before COMPASS and CCA recruitment. During the break time, Moses told me that he left the whole stack of GP notes at Subway yesterday. THE WHOLE STACK! Lolx. We wanted to go to Tampines to find it but we figured it would take too much time. Hahax. In the end, we went to White Sands McDonalds for 'breakfast'. Too bad for the notes. He bought new ones for everyone. Hahahax.

Well, its also CCA recruitment today. I'm so going to join Biz Club. To hell with what they say. I don't care. I managed to psycho my way into thinking about the good points of it. So... Yeah, I'm so going to join it. So yeah, I'm going to sign up for CCA now. Choices are:

1. BUSINESS CLUB


2. Service Learning Club


3. Interlectual Games Club


I hope I get my first choice... >.<
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
8:14 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|