Free Ben and Jerry's!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
We went to queue up for Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream today! Although the queue seemed VERY long, which it actually is, we only queued for approx 1/2 and hour before getting our ice cream! It was so nice to eat ^^ It is my first time eating Ben and Jerry's you know... (ya la, deprived) Hahax.
Well, apart from all the fun today, there were some things that set me thinking a lot. My first time caught in such a situation and I didn't really know what to do. Somehow, I think I said some wrong things at wrong times but hey, life goes on... Even if there are some ups and downs and some awkward times (in my case >.<) Hahax. Just smile XD. Things are never always bad. You'll just wait for the good moments in life to come by ^^
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
8:07 PM