<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

The Labyrinth
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
The Labyrinth

While walking up and down this path, I chanced upon a door
The wood so intricately designed, I wondered what's in store
I pondered hard and wondered long, Should I take a peek?
But deep inside I know that's not the answer that I seek

All prepared, I held my breath and gave the knob a turn
A gush of air welcomed me, but that's not what I was concerned
For what appeared before me was a labyrinth so massive
And what lay at the end of it? Hopefully something impressive

I took a step into the 'room', the door behind slammed shut
Sudden realisation hit me, that I was definitely stuck
I summoned up my courage, I glanced behind once more
Then turned and faced nothing but front as I searched for that door

Much twists and turns, anguish and fear I faced along the way
Sometimes on the brink of giving up but yet I didn't sway
Finally that door, that door i seek is there ahead of me
I ran, I dashed towards my goal.. Did I win? We'll see...

-Rachel


Ah well, i'm suddenly in the mood for poetry these days... Lolx. Well, the poem's nt just for fun though... I explains a lot about what I've been feeling the past few days. Hahax. Don't bother deciphering it though.. Won't work ^^

Labels:

--Mary HAD a little lamb--
5:17 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|