<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30437812?origin\x3dhttp://splattered-black.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Confusion. Realisation. Resolution.
Friday, April 17, 2009
The feelings kept welling up inside of me since yesterday. When will it be the time to finally get what I want? But then again, is it what I really want? I keep talking about how much I want to be in business school and harping on the fact that no one seems to accept me into it. But even if I'm accepted.. will I actually be THAT happy? Seriously, I have no idea. I may even end up hating it few years down. It's just a replay of past experiences I guess. I've always missed my goal by that little bit, always forced to make a detour from the path which I chose from the start. My time in TK instead of TKG... My time in MJ instead of TJ... yet I still had many happy memories there, especially with the friends I found there. So I will accept it again. I don't care if I could be happier elsewhere so long as I was happy there and then. That's what matters most i guess. So, regardless if i got it or not, there's still somewhere to go, something to do, new people to meet. Life goes on, just have to make the best of it. That is my resolve.
--Mary HAD a little lamb--
10:04 PM

Me!
[RacheL]
[25th February 1990]
[Pisces]
[18 years old]
[TKsian ('03-'06)]
[Meridian ('07-'08]
loves!
My friends!
Watching Movies
Chocolates
Tako Yaki
Japanese Stuff
Anime
Shopping
Japanese Music
Photography (tho i'm not gd >.<)
taggit!


peeps!
[[MY PHOTO ALBUM]]

[[Josephine]]
[[Jasmine]]
[[Sherman]]
[[Jana]]
[[Jason]]
[[Shu Li]]

[[Hayden]]
[[Mabel]]
what i had!
|June 2006|
|July 2006|
|August 2006|
|December 2006|
|January 2007|
|February 2007|
|March 2007|
|April 2007|
|May 2007|
|June 2007|
|July 2007|
|August 2007|
|September 2007|
|November 2007|
|December 2007|
|January 2008|
|February 2008|
|May 2008|
|September 2008|
|January 2009|
|February 2009|
|March 2009|
|April 2009|
|May 2009|
|June 2009|
|July 2009|
|August 2009|
|September 2009|
|October 2009|
|November 2009|
thank yous!
|slayerette|
|adobe photoshop|
|nocturnal-devil|
|imageshack|
|blogger|